If you are interested in exploring the local and regional waters of North East Florida, Black Creek Guides offers kayak & SUP tours.
This is for our Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) or Kayak eco tours. Our normally scheduled trips run on Saturdays from 9am-12pm. The trip cost is normally $65 per person plus tax. We plan trips that are catered to the group and level of paddlers attending the trip. Locations depend on the pre-planned trip schedule (here) or your groups skill level and location preference. An already scheduled detailed trip list is posted for the season here, through Black Creek Outfitters in-store handouts, or by calling the shop at (904) 645-7003.
To join an already scheduled trip or create one please click the link below!
- 2 hour Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) or Kayak ecological tour
- Black Creek Guides has been offering Guided Tours since 1997
- All trips include mini lesson if needed (included in the 2 hour schedule)
- All equipment is included (paddleboard, board, leash, lifejacket)
- All instructors are Professional SUP or Kayak ACA Certified
Trip Cost: $65.00 per person plus tax
- You must sign up before 8pm Wednesday for our normally scheduled trips
- Trips run on Saturdays from 9am-12pm (please arrive 10 mins early to water put-in location)
- Members under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Younger paddlers may have to ride with a parent or guardian
- Guests are responsible for their own travel to put-in locations
- Locations are chosen based on average conditions and paddlers skill level
- Wind, weather and tidal current may play a factor in exposure and physical limitations
- Paddlers must be able to complete the tour under normal circumstances on their own
- Custom trips are available for additional fees