Interested in knowing how to stand up paddle or want to tune up your paddling skills? Black Creek Guides offers a comprehensive Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson on or 22 acre lake behind the Black Creek Outfitters store in Jacksonville Florida. Class information is specific and is based on an established curriculum from American Association Standards. Advanced reservations are required, SUP class sizes are limited, and a minimum of two participants is required. Our instructors certified through the American Canoe Association.
Course Cost: $80.00 per person plus tax
All Instructors are a SUP Level – 2 ACA Certified or higher
• Board Nomenclature and design
• Paddle Nomenclature and design
• Relative strokes
• Stance and balance
• General water safety knowledge
SUP Lessons information:
• 4-5 hour course taught on Sunday Mornings from 9-2
• You must sign up before 8pm Friday night.
• Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• There is a 2 student minimum to run the class
• Reservations are required and cancellation fees may be assessed.